Navigate with ease. Find the right page that fits in with your search interest. Arrive there in just one click.
- 5 Brilliant Startups (from the UK in 2017)
- 5 Essential Services You Need: To Keep Your Business Healthy (Updated For 2018)
- 5 Of The Best Bootstrapped Business Ideas [In 2018]
- 9 Tips For Company Formation in 2017 (for the UK Business)
- A New Series: Get Interviewed And Share Your Business Story
- BREXIT: How To Keep Start-up Business Costs Down After Brexit
- Designing a stress free office (5 Top Tips)
- How A Virtual Office Can Help You (Run Your Business From Home)
- How To Register A Private Limited Company In The UK (2019)
- Outsourcing: The Advantages And Disadvantages (For New Business)
- PO Box Address Services: What You Need To Know
- PO Box In London: How Does It Make A Good Business Impression
- Self-employment & Remote Work for the UK Labour force (An Infographic)
- Top 10 Startup Gurus (and why they’re successful | part 1)
- Top 10 startup gurus (and why they’re successful | part 2)
- Top 5 business tips (for Startups)
- Top 5 Reasons To Use a Virtual Office in 2017 (An Info-graphic)
- User Experience In 2018 (5 Of The Best User Experiences)
- We Invite You To Review Us On Google!
- Why work remotely? (11 Top Tips)
WHAT WE OFFER?
PO BOX ADDRESS
PO BOX FOR BUSINESS
A prestigious business PO Box address in central London projects a positive image for your company. It can also be used as your official registered office.
PO BOX FOR PERSONAL
Secure and confidential PO Box for personal use. Ideal for people living in shared or temporary accommodation. Convenient locations across London.
Secure and trusted mail forwarding service. We accept mail from all major couriers and forward them to you safely, anywhere in the world.
Cost-effective mail scanning service for ultra-fast postal delivery. Access your mail on your smart phone, tablet or PC. Ideal for busy people on the move.
Prestigious business address in London's West-End. Receive mail and have it scanned to your mobile or forwarded by post anywhere in the world.
Use our address in Oxford Circus as your official registered address, accepted by banks, HMRC and Companies House.
We can help you register your company in the UK no matter where you live in the world. Same-day registration and Director’s Service address available.
Business landline with professional receptionists to answer calls in your company name. Calls can also be redirected to your mobile or another landline.
Clean meeting rooms conveniently located in London's Oxford Circus with unlimited refreshments and high-speed Wi-Fi for teleconferencing and webinars.
Affordable hot desks for a few hours to long-term use. Pay As You Go with no lengthy commitments. High-speed Wi-Fi and unlimited refreshments are standard.
DEDICATED DESK SPACE
Rent your own desk space in a co-working environment. Hassle-free monthly rolling contract with discounts. High-speed Wi-Fi and refreshments available.
Exclusive private offices in London for two persons or more. Book for a few hours, a week or months. Flexible membership plans for occasional users.