We, as a mail forwarding and virtual office service provider in the UK, are required by law (Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (AML) and The London Local Authorities Act 2007) to ensure our clients submit appropriate proof of identity, address and business(if applicable) documents prior to using our address services.
We require proof of ID, address and business documents for the following services:
We do not require proof of ID, address and business documents for the following services:
Who Should Submit Proof Of ID And Address
- All individuals, including mailbox sharers for whom mail is to be received, held or forwarded.
- All owners and partners of Sole Trader and Partnership businesses.
- All Directors of a company.
- All Shareholders who owns more than 25% of a company.
- All persons with significant control of a business (PSC).
- All other individuals of a business who wish to receive and have mail forwarded to them.
Who Should Submit Business Documents: (if already registered and/or trading)
- Limited Companies (LTD)
- Limited Partnerships (LLP)
How To Submit Documents
- Upload Online or Email - JPEG or PDF files only. Keep file name short. We'll contact you via WhatsApp or Viber for verification.
- By Post - Send certified copies of documents to our Head Office at, 95 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 7ST.
- In person - Submit original documents at our Head Office in 95 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 7ST and get your service establised instantly.
Acceptable Documents And Format
All documents must either be in English or accompanied by an English translation by an Official Sworn Translator.
Proof of Photo Identity
At least one required. Expired documents are not accepted.
- Driving Licence (with photocard)
- National Identity Card
- HM Forces Identity Card
- A current Student Card
- Employment Identification Card
- Disabled Drivers Blue Pass
Proof of Address
At least one required. Must be less than 3 months old and show name and address
- Utility bill (Gas, Electricity, Water, etc.)
- Telephone bill - excluding mobile bill
- Bank / Building Society statement (includes credit card/ store card bill. Internet printouts must be certified by the bank)
- Mortgage statement
- Council Tax bill
- Valid Insurance certificate
- TV licence
- Pay slip / P45 / P60 statement
- HM Revenue and Customs Notice of Coding
- Student hall of residence agreement or other proof of accommodation
Proof of Business
All required (if already registered and/or trading)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registered or Principal address of the business (HMRC, Companies House Letter, etc.)
- Current Trading address of the business, if different from Registered address (Business bank statement or utility bill showing the business name). Must be less than 3 months old.
How To Obtain Certified Documents
UK and EU Residents
Your proof of ID and address documents must be certified by one of the following persons or institutions who is not a friend or relative of the person whose documents are being certified:
- The Post Office
- Civil Servant
- Minister of Religion
- Chartered Accountant
- Solicitor or Notary
- Teacher or Lecturer
We will require your documents to be certified by a Public Notary who may be a Lawyer or Justice-of-Peace.
NOTE: Certification must contain the words "Certified to be true copies of the original seen by me" and clearly show the person's name, address, contact number, profession, signature, date and official stamp.
IMPORTANT: Your service will not be activated until your ID documents are received and accepted. Any mail received will not be released prior to the acceptance of your ID. Should you not provide the required ID documents within 4 weeks of your initial order, the service(s) will be terminated. We send reminder messages to our customers, however, it is your responsibility to provide the required ID documents within the timescale stated above.